Since it is holistic and takes care of the root cause of the ailments rather than symptoms, alternative therapy is effective and essentially total. Treatments are offered for a number of conditions, both chronic and acute. Interestingly, many aliments can be cured altogether in a single treatment and some of which the patient is not even aware of. The treatment does not have any side effects at all as there is no medication or dietary restrictions, and hence is safe for anyone from newborns to the very old.
The duration of the treatment depends on the patient's physical condition. Some may get immediate results, while others may need longer term for the desired results. Therapy session generally lasts from 30 minutes to an hour. It is a clothed session with only the removal of shoes and socks required. Therapists use pressure, stretch and movement to work through the foot methodically and the treatment can be performed practically anytime and anywhere. Benefits get manifested more and more with each successive session.
What all diseases can be treated?
- Chronic Diseases: such as Stiffness, Pain, Restricted movement, Poor circulation around neck, shoulder, low back, and hips, Insomnia, Digestive disorders and Tiredness.
- Locomotor Apparatus Diseases: Low back pain, Frozen shoulder, Cervico-brachial syndrome, Knee osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Muscle aches, Tendovaginits, Muscle inflammation, Tendon inflammation, Osteoarthritis (soft tissue contracture), Aftereffects of fracture/bone dislocation/sprain
- Digestive Disorders: Habitual constipation, Irritable bowel syndrome, Gastric atonia, Intestinal atonia, Chronic gastritis, Chronic enteritis
- Respiratory Diseases: Bronchial asthma, Chronic bronchitis.
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Local hyperemia, Congestion, Anemia, Hydrops
- Gynecological Disorders: Congestive mastitis, Menopausal symptoms, Dysmenorrhea
- Nervous System Diseases: Neuralgia, Spasm and paralysis of peripheral nerves, Aftereffects of stroke.
Other conditions like Eyestrain, Aftercare reconditioning and particularly effective in recently increasing lifestyle-related diseases such as autonomic nervous diseases